Tanglewood Learning Center is dedicated to your child’s safety! You entrust your precious children to our care and we do not take that responsibility lightly.
Our entire staff utilizes our combined training, skills, safety knowledge, and years of professional experience in order to provide a safe and secure learning environment.
We accomplish this goal of protecting your child through three cornerstones of safety:
Prevention, Consistency & Community
- 24-hour surveillance cameras are in place to monitor front and side of school grounds.
- Children are accounted for at all times.
- Only authorized parents or representatives are allowed to remove children from the school and ID’s are required.
- Access to the school grounds is restricted ONLY to approved individuals who are registered with our office staff.
- Suspicious parent or child behavior is immediately identified, reported, and responded to by school director.
- Children know where they need to be at all times through routine, and consistent daily planning of activities
- Children have an assigned, accountability buddy at all times while walking in groups from one area of the school to another
- Our staff members work as a team to immediately communicate any suspicious activity to security and each other
- Tanglewood Learning Center maintains active communication and realtionships with local law enforcement
Some additional safety and conveniences we offer include:
Our Procare Software system provides a kiosk with a touch screen that allows authorized parents, family members or guardians to check a child in and out of the school each day. The fingerprint reader makes it a safe and secure system because it must be registered in the system to access the child account.
Management is able to leave important messages for parents within their account in a timely manner, such as when immunization records will be expiring.
The keyless entry system to get into the center limits access into the center by allowing only authorized staff and families access. Each family will receive their own PIN # which helps us keep track of who is entering the building. We are able to disarm any code at any time, providing a safe, secure environment for children, and peace of mind for parents.
There are cameras in all of our classrooms as well as hallways and playground areas that we can monitor in the large observation area in the front entry. We can look back at the footage if there are any discrepencies or incidents that may have occurred.
Tuition Express is a software system we use to collect payment for anything in the center. Each parents has a debit or credit card on file. Our staff will auto bill each child every Monday for their menu of items such as tuition, meal plan or extra curricular activities offered. This is a fast and convenient way of billing for parents so they don't have to stop in the office each Monday to pay.